Beschreibung und Ausrüstung
This charming mountain villa of 80 m2 distributed across two levels (bedrooms upstairs with a mezzanine overlooking the kitchen) is situated on a massive garden terrain of 1000 m2 which offers complete privacy and all day natural light. Sitting at 800 m above sea level on the top of the village, the cozy wood interior of the villa consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen/dining area and a living room.
From each room in the villa the views out the windows are spectacular - nothing but breathtaking scenes of the Sant Llorenc del Munt National Park in the valley below. The exterior consists of 2 main parts - the extra large terrace area (with barbecue, table chairs, and plenty of room to relax), and the pool area which is surrounded by natural fruit trees and flowers.A 3-minute drive from local bar/restaurants and shop, and 8 minutes from town with all amenities. Surrounded on all sides by natural environment and walking/biking/4x4 paths.
This villa is ideal for small families.
Activities: Real Club de Golf El Prat is the most prestigious and well known course in Catalonia, and is only a 10 km drive away.
Camp de Golf de Matadepera is also close for the more casual golfer.
As 10 minute drive away are the natural thermal hot springs of Caldes de Montbui.
The nearest village of Castellar del Valles has an excellent horse riding stables (Binomio Ecuestre) with lessons and excursions into the Natural Park.
Should shopping entice you, La Roca outlet village is a short drive away!
The village also offers outdoor refurbished tennis courts, archery, paintball, bike rentals, shopping, quad biking and a selection of fine local restaurants.
Services: Services available upon request for guided mountain tours, private catering, babysitting, and personalised massage/yoga/pilates sessions. Other activity requests can be accommodated via prior arrangement.
Location: Ideally located between Girona and Barcelona. From Barcelona, take C58 to Sabadell. Follow signs to Castellar del Valles.
This charming and cosy wood mountain villa with pool is located in the perfect location for nature lovers, hikers and biking (situated on the edge and overlooking the stunning Sant Llorenc de Munt Natural Park), mountain climbing, horse riding enthusiasts (there are numerous stables and horse riding excursions in the area and golf (Real Club de Golf El Prat - one of the best and most prestigious golf courses in Catalonia).
Golf: Real Club de Golf El Prat is the most prestigious and well known course in Catalonia, and is only a 10 km drive away. With 45 holes it is one of the more challenging Greg Norman designs that you can play.
Camp de Golf de Matadepera is also close for the more casual golfer. The Club has all the services as does Golf El Prat and provides classes/lessons for all levels and is surrounded by stunning scenery of the Sant Llorenc de Munt National Park.
Masella ski resort is located in La Cerdanya, a tourist area in the middle of the Pyrenees. In Masella, skiers will be surprised by fantastic and impressive landscapes. Masella has up to 54 main trails and 19 variations that represent 65 skiable kilometres, with well over 800 m of vertical. 80% of the ski slopes are in the middle of the forest, which guarantees the quality and quantity of snow and trees are also a perfect protection against storms. The other 20% of the trails are located at the top of the mountain, with splendid views of the wonderful valley of La Cerdanya.
La Molina is well-situated, surrounded by mountains of more than 2500 metres. La Molina is the nearest ski resort to the main cities of Catalunya and large parts of Spain. It is readily accessible by car, bus, or train. After nearly one hundred years of operation, La Molina has the experience to maintain its position as one of the premier ski resorts of Spain offering the newest technology and services.
Check-in - 17.00.
Check-out - 10.00.
Departure cleaning - 90 EUR.
Air conditioning - 7.2 EUR per night.
High chair - 5 EUR.
Baby bed (cot) - 10 EUR.
Bed linens set - 10 EUR per person.
Towels set - 5 EUR per person).
Catalunya tourism tax - 0,5 EUR per adult.
Property protection program - 49 EUR.
Entfernung zu den Sehenswürdigkeiten
Preise anzeigen für die Höhe der Nächte:
Klicken Sie auf Ihren gewünschten An-und Abreisedaten
Kosten können je nach der Anzahl der Tage, und die ausgewählten Daten verringert werden
10 Forn de Can Sallent Street, Castellar del Valles
Es gibt keine Bewertung für diese Wohnung
Wohnung ist nicht für die ausgewählten Daten verfügbarAnsicht freie Termine
Have you already decided on an apartment? Choose from already viewed