Beschreibung und Ausrüstung
The apartment is situated in Rocio del Mar beach side, in the popular location of Punta Prima, just 500 m away from the Cala Pitaras Beach and under a 10 minute walk to beach Playa Punta Prima. All local amenities are within walking distance.
The apartment itself is on the top floor of a 6 floor apartment building, don't worry, it has an elevator. It has recently undergone a complete renovation to bring this holiday home into the 21st century, boasting a modern touch with ceiling LED strip lights, fully kitted kitchen with dishwasher, local Spanish TV and of course the 8th wonder of the world WiFi Internet. The speed is more than sufficient to watch YouTube videos, catch up with your emails, Skype calls etc.
- 1 queen size bed and 4 single beds;
- 1 bathroom with hydromassage bath/shower and 1 en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower;
- fully fitted kitchen with breakfast counter;
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room;
- dining room table for 6 people;
- comfortable corner Sofa for 6 people;
- large LED TV;
- balcony overlooking communal pool and side sea views;
- drying facilities and iron;
- complimentary Internet WiFi;
- complimentary tea and coffee.
Punta Prima is located south of Torrevieja, around a 45 minute drive from Alicante-Elche Airport and 25 minutes from Murcia-San Javier Airport. It is split into 2 parts, 1 half belonging to Torrevieja and the other to Orihuela Costa. In the Torrevieja side you will find the quaint Blue Flag Cala Piteras Beach, adjacent to a stone paved promenade where many people enjoy a morning jog, a bike ride or even an evening stroll. Around the beach area there is the well known Restaurant Nautilus which in season opens a large outside area for those long summer nights, a couple of Beach Bars that play live music from time to time (seasonal). Close by is the natural dunes of the Cala Ferris, although not a beach as such, but worth a visit. In addition there is a row of shops, banks, pharmacy, bars and restaurants heading towards the main N332 road and a local gym which includes a day spa.
On the Orihuela Costa side is the larger Blue Flag Beach Playa Punta Prima, you can access the beach from the long and pleasant promenade which includes the completely refurbished and modern restaurant Punta Prima, boasting facilities with capacity to host weddings, christenings etc. Close by you can catch a game of Tennis or if you prefer shopping instead located across the main road is the Punta Marina shopping centre which includes the closest supermarket amongst various restaurants and cafeterias.
Located within a 2 minute walk is a bus stop taking you to and from Torrevieja city centre every 30 minutes, there is also a separate bus stop located on the main N332 road which goes to Alicante or Cartagena (every 1.30 - 2 hours). A taxi rank can be found adjacent to the main road in front of the shops. If you prefer a much greener transport then there are a few bike hire companies which you can either collect or can be delivered to your doorstep. Car hire is not imperative but is advisable as there is much to see and do!
Check-in - 16.00.
Check-out - 10.00.
- Obligatory check-out clean 3 bed apartment (linen and towels include) - 90 EUR;1:
- Sunday/National holiday check-in fee - 25 EUR;
- Sunday/National holiday check-in fee (20:00 - 24:00) - 35 EUR;
- Sunday/National holiday check-in fee (24:00 - 02:00) - 50 EUR;
- Monday - Saturday late check-in fee (20:00 - 24:00) - 25 EUR;
- Monday - Saturday late check-in fee (24:00 - 02:00) - 35 EUR.
Entfernung zu den Sehenswürdigkeiten
Preise anzeigen für die Höhe der Nächte:
Klicken Sie auf Ihren gewünschten An-und Abreisedaten
Kosten können je nach der Anzahl der Tage, und die ausgewählten Daten verringert werden
2 Bajamar Street, Torrevieja
Es gibt keine Bewertung für diese Wohnung
Wohnung ist nicht für die ausgewählten Daten verfügbarAnsicht freie Termine
Have you already decided on an apartment? Choose from already viewed