Description and amenities
A great, bright and cozy apartment in the center of the city, 114 Velyka Vasylkivska street, former Chervonoarmiiska. The apartment is located in a house which was built in 1961. This is an architectural project. Initially, the apartments were intended for the players team Dynamo, artists and architects of the city. Opposite the house there is the Palace Ukraina, nearby there are Volodymyrskyi market, supermarkets, shops, Ukraine's largest shopping and entertainment center Ocean Plaza with its restaurants, a cinema, a multi-brand boutiques, and a rooftop pool with sun loungers. Nearby also there is a stadium with gym, beauty parlors, 2 parks. In the house on the first floor there are 3 restaurants (European and Ukrainian cuisine). To Khreschatyk street and Maidan Nezalezhnosti you can go on foot, enjoying the beautiful architecture and infrastructure. Very convenient transportation - 3 minutes to Palats Ukraina metro station, 2 metro stops to the bus station and 6 metro stops to the railway station. The road from Borispol airport takes no more than 30 minutes by taxi, from Zhulyany airport - 10-15 minutes.
If you are travelling by car, you can park your car at night in the courtyard of the house. Windows overlook the quiet courtyard. There is always free space for car parking.
• Fresh bedclothes, towels and bathrobe, laundered by a professional laundry service.
• Cleaning before arrival and after departure (price includes the cost of cleaning and laundry).
• Food-purified water, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and sweets, oatmeal for breakfast.
• Free Internet and Wi-Fi.
• Free early check-in/checkout later (if possible on provisional coherence).
• Shuttle service from the airport/railway station (if it is possible for an additional fee upon prior coherence).
• Guests can use all the amenities in the bathroom - hairdryer, shampoo, gels, hair balms, etc.
Check-in - 14.00.
Check-out - 12:00.
Big request to the future guests!
Before booking an apartment, please read carefully all the information and be sure to contact me about your early or late arrival. I would like to say that I try to provide you with hotel service, but still, my apartment is not a hotel and sometimes at the request of the guests check-in and check-out times vary. I'm going to meet guests and not for additional payment must calculate per broadcasting early arrival or late departure. These options are only available on bespoke mutual agreement, if the apartment is available from previous guests and cleaning.
1. It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment, on the balcony and at the landing!
2. When you arrive at the apartment we charge a deposit in the amount of 500 UAH or 20 USD (for keeping things and furniture). The deposit is refundable upon your departure.
3. Please put used towels and bed linens in the laundry basket.
4. Wash the dishes after yourself.
If for any reason you do not want to perform basic house rules, in this case, we reserve the right not to refund you the cost of the deposit.
Please respect yourself, the owners of the house and maid.
Thanks for the understanding!
Availability and rates
Show prices for the following amount of nights stay:
Click on your desired arrival and departure dates
Price can be less depending on the number of days and dates selected
114 Velyka Vasylkivska Street, Centre, Kiev
No one has left any reviews about this apartment yet
Apartment is not available for selected periodSee available dates
Have you already decided on an apartment? Choose from already viewed